Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Cheshire - Office Based
Contract Type: 12 Month Contract
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client provides lifesaving care to chronically and critically ill patients through the use of technologies and devices within clinical nutrition as well as infusion and transfusion therapies. They employ over 30,000 people worldwide and their portfolio consists of products with a focus on Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases.
They are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to take charge of generating profitable marketing initiatives within their nutrition business unit. You will be responsible for driving sales and promotional activities through the use of external telemedicine marketing agencies. You will take the lead with these collaborative relationships and will steadily report on campaign success.
If you are looking for a new role and feel this is the right one for you, please apply today!
* You will be working closely with the marketing team to generate marketing campaigns to use, via third party advertising agencies
* You will be responsible for selecting external agencies used for promotional purposes
* You will take responsibility for monitoring campaign budgets
* These campaigns will need to help achieve the portfolios overall sales targets
* You will need to maintain a high standard of knowledge of the promoted products and services.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Experience of clinical nutrition will be advantageous
* Preferable to have a marketing qualification
* Extensive experience in a sales and marketing background
* Previous experience in telemarketing
* To have an understanding of NHS structures
* Experience with campaign planning and working with third party agencies
* Bonus potential
* Car allowance
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.