Commercial Executive - Generics - UK wide
Our client is one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world and a leading supplier to the NHS who is dedicated to improving patients' lives as well as strong internal culture of development for its own employees.
They are currently searching for a Commercial Executive to join their UK Generics team, to support the shaping of their future customer landscape. This role will mostly be predominantly field-based, however there will be a need for the successful candidate to be in Head Office approximately one day a week.
* Coordinate preparation of core commercial dashboard/metrics
* Contribute towards future strategy for engaging with commercial customers to best effect
* Co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders the preparation of commercial presentations or proposals, ensuring high standards with simplicity, clarity and focus
* Working in conjunction with the marketing team, engage with key customer groups to support the digital transformation of their customer offering
* Work in conjunction with the portfolio team to align product and price strategies to ensure commercial success with key customer groups
* Provide project management/leadership to ensure the successful implementation of UK projects aligned with European and Global customer partnership programs
* Analysis and interpretation of relevant customer/market information to guide commercial decision making
* UK pharmaceuticals experience, preferably ABPI qualified
* Multiple years experience in Project Management
* Experience managing stakeholders, especially in matrix organisations
* Knowledge of Generic market dynamics
* Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
* Knowledge of Commercial in other countries/Business Units
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
* High level of communication and stakeholder management
* Strong analytical skills (data rational)
If you have previous Commercial Executive experience and would like to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, then we'd love to hear from you!
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.