Sales Manager - Hayes
Star is recruiting for a Sales Manager! Our client is one of the world's leading specialist medical suppliers. They source and distribute pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and consumable supplies to healthcare professionals in just short of 200 countries. A one-stop-shop able to deal with healthcare supply needs at all levels they have won many awards and have been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2017 and has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade.
* Managing and developing all staff within the department
* Setting a standard of excellence and ensuring standards are met by departmental staff
* Setting and assessing annual Department and Employee objectives and personal development
* Preparing and maintaining a full set of departmental procedures, laying out necessary processes that are carried out within the department and providing the required training and support to all staff
* Problem solving/trouble shooting of issues within your department
* Organising and managing personal workload, balancing team and personal demands
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel
* Work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines
* Results oriented with a proven track record delivering solutions
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence a variety of colleagues
* Capability to drive value projects to completion is essential
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.