Business Intelligence Manager - Oncology - Hertfordshire
This family owned Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
Supporting the Oncology Business Unit (OBU) for the EMEA region providing focus on affiliates
* Market/ commercial assessments and forecasts for new products, indications and formulations
* Coordinate Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for NBU
* Handle all demand chain sales forecast submissions and communication around this within NBU
* Market/commercial assessments for in-licensing opportunities
* Competitive intelligence
* Report/ KPI development and generation
* Expert input into market research projects (although these are very limited)
* Expert input into brand planning process
* Drive benefits of CRM throughout Business Unit and ensure it is in sync with brand plans
* Determine best practice during product launches and ensure its implementation in other countries
* Working in a sales force with a sound understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry
* Experience in business/ brand planning
* Trained to use IMS Audits and other relevant EMEA industry data
* Experienced in project specification and project management via third parties, e.g. external agencies running qualitative and quantitative research projects
This role comes with a Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644