Health Economics and Market Access Manager
Part time opportunity
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
You will be working within the CNS therapeutic area and will have the opportunity to work on a high profile product
Health Economics and Market Access Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Support commercial strategy for the portfolio
* Generate payer and clinician engagement
* Create value and access planning framework and support successful country execution
* Collaborate closely with marketing and med affairs team and share insights
* Work with strategic pricing to define international pricing strategy
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level educated, preferably with further postgrad qualification in Health policy or health economics
* At least 5 years pharma Market Access experience
* Above country level exposure
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.