Operational Project Manager - CTS - West London- competitive salary, specialist medical supplier!
We are delighted to be partnering with one of the world's leading specialist medical suppliers. They offer a bespoke distribution platform to provide patients with access to unlicensed and speciality medicines globally.
They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to lead the CTS Project Management Team and organise the activities of the busy department that offers project and customer services to the pharmaceutical outsourcing sections of Biotech & Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Innovators. The Project Manager will deliver superior customer service to clients and oversee sourcing and all elements of the quotation & order process for deliverables.
* To lead and develop the Project Management Customer Service team to deliver superior customer service to clients.
* To source pharmaceuticals and other deliverables from UK and International suppliers.
* To arrange supply of all deliverables for agreed projects, orders and contracts.
* To own the project and order processes and ensure all quotations and orders are delivered on time and in specification.
* Work with appropriate managers to identify process improvements that will create value for the Company and its clients.
* Assist in the recruitment of new departmental staff and facilitate training and induction.
* To manage, develop, mentor, and motivate all staff within the department.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A high level of proven People Management and experience leading Customer Service/Project Teams.
* Knowledge of and experience in project management and the implementation of current best practices in Customer Service.
* A pharmaceutical background or an understanding/familiarity with pharmaceutical terms.
* The ability to lead teams, work in cross functional teams, prioritise and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience ensuring adherence to set processes and procedures, including monitoring and reporting.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & telecommunication) including ability to communicate at all levels.
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Ben Chadwick in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.