Trial Master File Compliance Associate
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world
This is an opportunity to join a well renowned pharma company at an extremely crucial time, they offer excellent training and development opportunities for a career within Clinical Operations.
Trial Master File Compliance Associate Key Responsibilities:
* Provide support in quality oversight for the TMF of clinical studies
* Partner with study teams to support adoption of processes
* Provide documents in line with audits
* Provide metrics for TMF trends
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Understanding of Trial Master File requirements
* Degree educated preferably in Science
* Experience of clinical records management or clinical trial management
* Ideally regulatory knowledge of CFR Parts 312, 812, EU Directive and ICH.
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.