Sales Representative, South East
Star is partnering with a rapidly growing Medical Device company to recruit a Sales Representative! They specialise in the Orthopaedics and pride themselves on providing a bespoke service to all surgeons and patients they work with, in order to ensure patients are provided with top quality of life after being treated with their solution-based products.
They are looking for someone to be a part of their salesforce, promoting the company and product, and to generate a marketing strategy that will increase sales volume.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Managing sales in the relevant territory and meeting targets
* Growing and maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new accounts
* Monitoring events and attending conferences
* Preparing commercial reports and carrying out market research
* Keeping on top of competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Relevant sales experience in the Medical Device industry with proven success
* Good understanding of the orthopaedics market
* Educated to degree standard, preferably in a science-based discipline
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.