Product Manager - Swindon
Medical Devices and Technology
Star is recruiting for a Product Manager! Our client is an established provider of high-quality single use Medical and Surgical Devices. They are a leading provider of intravenous access devices to the NHS and help to provide the best care and practice to their patients, in order to allow improvement and prevention of health complications.
Key responsibilities of the Product Manager:
* Developing and implementing product pipeline, as well as pricing and marketing strategy for products
* Providing the sales team with necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product - providing product training, relevant clinical papers and printed and electronic promotional material
* Reviewing product data to ensure the sales team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the client's products as well as competitor products
* Designing market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the product range
* Interacting and working with all key stakeholders in the go to market process
* Building and maintaining relationships with KOL's to help with the development and design of products and product literature
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable medical device/Product Management experience (3 years minimum)
* Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
* Previous experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
* Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Lauren Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.