Commercial Director - UK & ROI
Our client is a privately owned pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing company who promote branded and generic prescription medicine and currently have major brands in key therapeutic areas, particularly Osteoporosis, Urology and Pain Management and will extend this to other therapeutic areas in the near future. They pride themselves on a very flat structure and empower their employees with the ultimate in autonomy.
They are now seeking a talented Commercial Director to manage all commercial aspects of the UK and Ireland business including but not limited to responsibility for P&L, suppliers and partners and personnel management.
Reporting to the UK MD, your specific responsibilities will include:
* Line manage function and staff within sales, marketing and commercial operations.
* Manage the overall P&L.
* Manage all sales, marketing and commercial aspects of allocated brands in UK and Ireland to meet specified targets and profit generation.
* Manage key supplier and customer relationships appropriate to the running of the sales ,marketing and commercial business in UK and Ireland.
* Manage relationships with key customers through a programme of field visits and meetings with Key Account Managers.
* Manage the negotiation of product pricing including discounts, rebates and contractual commitments as appropriate to deliver sales and profit targets across the product portfolio.
* Manage product launches with cooperation between sales, marketing and commercial departments to agree forecasts, fix market pricing and organise product supply to ensure successful launch of new products.
* Provide strong leadership of UK and Ireland commercial teams to allow for immersion of all staff and way of business to align with the company strategy and operational identity.
We would like to hear from successful Pharmaceutical professionals who have experience across a number of business areas including sales leadership and marketing from a secondary care sector.
You will be commercially astute and keen to develop into your first Business Unit Director role (if you have not performed this function before). You should be results oriented, driven, ambitious and hungry for success. Exceptional planning and organisational skills as well as the ability to think strategically and problem solve will be important also.
This is a superb opportunity to manage and shape the whole business around you with a supportive and cutting edge company.
Competitive salary, bonus and car.
Please call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 to find out more.