12 month STAR contract
Remote working option
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an opportunity for a Medical Doctor with experience of medical monitoring of Clinical Trials to join a Global G.I trial and a dynamic team.
* Working with program leads to assist in the conduct of clinical trials
* Be the medical expert for assigned clinical trials and answer medical questions and address issues
* Lead medical aspects of medical monitoring, including CRO oversight
* Identify study challenges during the conduct of the study
* Support internal and external training from a medical perspective
* Assist in medical data review and reporting
* Responsible for alignment of policies and procedures in order to meet regulations
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Medical degree from an accredited university
* 6+ years of experience within a medical monitoring role
* Ideally experience of IBD therapeutic area
* Ideally experience of US and Europe
* Extensive knowledge of local and global drug safety regulations and processes
* High degree of autonomy
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.