Primary Care Specialist - Leeds and Wakefield
Star is recruiting for an exciting new role for a Primary Care Specialist! Our client is a European leader in clinical nutrition and infusion therapy. They have a nationwide team of dedicated nurses in Homecare who are committed to delivering a unique and comprehensive Homecare service and building relationships with healthcare professionals and patients. They have a strong global presence, with global sales exceeding 10 billion and over 100,000 employees worldwide, and they're continuing to grow rapidly; they've expanded at an average rate of 15% per year in Homecare service alone.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Effectively selling to Primary customers and accounts
* Targeting and promoting key drivelines in line with the client's marketing strategy
* Analysing monthly territory sales and activity data and communicating to the Regional Sales Manager
* Maintaining up to date and detailed account and customer records
* Fostering a good working level of customer knowledge within the relevant territory, the NHS and the industry
* Supporting other teams/regions with specific targeted sales strategies and national initiatives
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* An understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as science or business
* Experience of working to sales targets in a customer facing role
* Aware of the ABPI code of practice
* Driven and enthusiastic, able to drive your own success
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
* Sales experience within healthcare or pharmaceutical industry with proven success
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Lauren Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.