Senior Brand Manager - Respiratory Speciality Care - Berkshire
*12-month Mat cover
Our client is a family owned company whose distinctly independent structure means that they are not constrained by the short term needs of individual shareholders and can focus on the future within long term strategies of vision and leadership.
They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD, heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV AIDS, Parkinson's disease, arthritis and pain relief in cancer.
To produce effective brand strategies and tactics to ensure the achievement of sales and profitability targets within a given expenditure level and timescale.
Discover and act on superior customer insights, help the Company to become the preferred partner for customers, and ensure that the respective brand achieves rapid penetration and sustained market-leading performance.
To lead all launch and pre-launch activities for a new line extension for main product.
Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and tactical brand plans (inc sales and investment aligned with global as appropriate ) within timelines of planning cycle with all relevant internal and external stakeholders. This includes the PRIME steps:
o Build strategy
o Differentiate the product
o Design the stakeholder approach
o Understand the market and competition
o Measure impact
o Activate opportunities
- Provide rolling production forecasts ensuring supply of products liaising with Supply Chain team
- Identify needs of brand and commission market research in order to maximise potential
- Monitor and interpret brand sales vs budget using internal and external data sources and lead implementation of corrective steps
- Integrate closely with customer-facing functions to monitor strategy execution and work directly with customers
- Proven experience as a Brand Manager mastering at least 4 of the Senior Brand Manager competencies
- Relevant therapy area experience would be advantageous
- Previous launch experience a prerequisite
- Proven experience of managing budgets and projects
- Strong digital focus
The role will pay a Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits package.
To apply please call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online