Business Excellence Manager - Sales & Marketing - Berkshire
Our client is a family owned company whose distinctly independent structure means that they are not constrained by the short term needs of individual shareholders and can focus on the future within long term strategies of vision and leadership.
They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD, heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV AIDS, Parkinson's disease, arthritis and pain relief in cancer.
To promote and improve the organisational effectiveness of the Pharma division by working in partnership with stakeholders. To lead the design development and implementation of global initiatives and continuously monitor, evaluate and adapt the interventions in order to support the business and customer needs.
- Design, deliver and project manage corporate initiatives and outside industry best practices that are to be implemented in the UK and Ireland
- Continuously develop, implement and evaluate organisational effectiveness plans for in line with business objectives
- Innovate and bring new development ideas/tools/resources to the business in order that organisational effectiveness constantly evolves to support business/customer needs
- Working as a business partner to department heads, to define and redefine best practice, identify capability gaps and shape the L&D Cycle
- Lead and co-ordinate interventions in line with the Learning & Development cycle, to enhance knowledge and skills development which maximises employee potential and business outcomes
- Assist with the management of Business Excellence national training budget and maximising return on expectations
* UK Pharmaceutical experience and also ideally some out of country
* Creation of business strategy & performance drivers
* Strategic thinking, Self starter, with exceptional analytical skills
* Project management of multiple projects simultaneously
* Complex problem-solving skills
* Management of cost centre budgets
* Digital and Multi-Channel expertise
* Relevant functional experience e.g. Marketing, Sales, Business Excellence
* Organisation Design & Change Management
The role will pay a Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits package.
To apply please call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online