Pump Educator - Diabetes
An exciting opportunity for a Pump Educator to join a leading healthcare provider that is about to expand into Diabetes. This role will entail training & education to support the patients going onto our client's insulin pump. This is a great chance to join a talented new team of people who want to make a difference in patients' lives and be part of a successful, growing organisation from day one.
Your main accountability will be to support the sales team and training and educating users and clinical teams within each sales territory.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Providing training and in-servicing of our client's Insulin Pumps and ancillaries to relevant HCP's and patients
* Providing support to sales team in places where they have identified training needs
* Demonstrating pump usage to HCPs and patients alike to help them make an informed decision in choosing our client's product
* Maintaining up to date understanding of local diabetes market characteristics and business drivers
* Attending national meetings, exhibitions and ad hoc meetings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience of working with a complex device or technology, ideally in diabetes or another long-term condition
* A solid understanding of the required geography and ideally diabetes clinics within that area
* A level education (degree preferred within Life Sciences or equivalent)
* Customer-oriented and service-driven, to precisely answer customer requests be attentive to expectations and needs
* Prior experience in Nursing within Diabetes is essential
Apply for this role now via the website, or contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.