Remote Engagement Specialist - Ophthalmology - North
This world leading Healthcare company is at the cutting edge of Specialist Medicine and pride themselves on a detailed understanding and rapid response to ever changing market needs.
Their product pipeline is extremely diverse, and their well-established divisions cover areas including Diabetes, Oncology, Anti-Coagulants, Ophthalmology, Female Health, Neurology and Diagnostic Imaging.
The Remote Engagement Specialist will work within the cross-functional Key Account Management team to drive digital engagement activities within priority accounts. This role will drive the digital transformation in the field forward within the Ophthalmology team, boosting digital contact rates and contributing to the overall share of voice.
The role has a mix of approximately 80% remote engagement and 20% face to face interactions.
This role is predominantly home based but some travel will be required for the face to face interactions.
*Work closely with the KAM team to develop and execute stakeholder level multi-channel cycle plan (MCCP) leveraging digital channels with a focus on e-mail 1:1; remote e-detailing and sales driven webinars
*Drive sales forward, rapidly build meaningful relationships to assess and address digital customer needs
*Converting customer contact from predominantly face to face to digital to drive remote calling rate vs target
Qualification & Competencies:
* Proven track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent communication skill (F2F and Digital) and the ability to articulate a compelling argument to gain commitment of 'call to action' close
* Above average IT literacy, proactive and passionate about digital engagement and technology
* Exceptional customer focus with the ability to balance customer relationships and strong business outcomes
* Experience within Ophthalmology, preferably within secondary care
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 30994