Medical Final Signatory -Buckinghamshire - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company who focus their passion and energy on ensuring that patients have access to innovative products and medical devices in their key therapy areas of mental health, endocrinology, nephrology and oncology
They are currently recruiting for a Medical Final Signatory Manager to review and examine/final signatory of materials relating to promotional and non-promotional activities for any of the company's products as needed.
The Medical Final Signatory responsibilities will include:
* Reviewing from an ABPI code perspective of job bags/materials and full review of certain products or time periods for internal auditing purposes
* Participation in the development of a regular concept/copy approval forum and function as a member of that forum once it is in action
* Final certification of UK and RoI specific materials
* Ensuring reviews are completed to high standards and in a timely manner
* Supporting the Head of Medical with monitoring where appropriate
* Working across different parts of the internal business in order to create materials for in-house and client use
* In conjunction with PromoMat Specialists, conducting training with staff working in Zinc/PromoMats
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Registered physician/UK Registered Pharmacist with a minimum of 2-years' experience as a final signatory
* Extensive knowledge/experience of a national and international pharmaceutical code of practice (ABPI, EEPIA, IFPMA)
* Extensive experience of technical copy review together with demonstrated ability and aptitude to perform final signatory responsibilities
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.