EU Medical Manager -Buckinghamshire - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company who focus their passion and energy on ensuring that patients have access to innovative products and medical devices in their key therapy areas of mental health, endocrinology, nephrology and oncology
They are currently recruiting for an EU Medical Manager to take responsibility for medical affairs strategies and activities for therapeutic treatments/solutions with marketing authorisation as well as some of those in their pipeline.
The EU Medical Manager responsibilities will include:
* Acting as the first point of contact for the Country Medical functionaries for clinical and non-clinical activities particularly for data dissemination
* Effectively communicate the scientific and medical profile for a product in an accurate, balanced, fair and objective manner to the medical teams across the region, ensuring timely dissemination of any new information on the drug or the disease area
* Providing timely and decisive responses to medical queries from internal partners
* Working with the European Medical Team to identify top External Experts across the region and develop strong scientific and medically based interactions with the team
* Selecting and managing External Expert Advisors, in collaboration with the Medical and Commercial Directors
* Supporting high quality medical activities such as Continuous Medical Education Programs and Symposia
* Endorsing and implementing a culture of compliance
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* MD (essential) plus MRCP or equivalent (desirable)
* Strong medical affairs experience
* Final Signatory (desirable)
* European or other country experience is beneficial
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.