Medical Sales Representative
Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex
Looking to kick-start your career in medical sales? Need support getting into an industry you've always been passionate about? That's where we come in!
We are looking for talented, ambitious and driven candidates who have the desire to learn, develop and be successful, to be the future stars of the pharmaceutical industry. Successful applicants will be fully supported by one of our experienced consultants in the search for your first medical sales position.
As a Medical Sales Representative you will serve as a link between pharmaceutical/medical device companies and healthcare professionals at all levels, achieving sales by building partnerships with key customers to influence the uptake of products. The role offers a competitive salary, a company car/car allowance and plenty of other benefits, as well as the chance to really make a positive impact on patients' lives.
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* Degree educated or equivalent, ideally in a scientific or business-related field.
* Extremely well-researched on the role of a medical sales representative, the NHS and the ABPI.
* Preferably shadowed a medical sales representative.
* Experience in a sales or customer-facing environment.
* Highly self-motivated, customer-focused and a team player.
* Excellent communication skills, business acumen and a drive for results.
* A real desire to challenge yourself and succeed.
In return, Star will offer you:
* Support with CV writing and formatting.
* Interview and assessment centre coaching and practice.
* Continuous tailored support from one of our qualified recruitment consultants who will guide you through each step of the process.
* Access to exclusive medical sales opportunities through our extensive network of contacts and client base, as well as support with the application process for these roles.
Please note that a full UK driving license is a requirement for this role.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a brief cover note . Shortlisted candidates will then be asked to submit a short video recording detailing why you are looking for a role in medical sales.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.