Key Account Specialist - Diagnostics - N West / N East / Yorkshire
- Leading product portfolio
- Potentially lucrative territory with high value customers
- Suit a highly motivated individual with experience of selling into NHS Labs
Our client is a highly regarded medical diagnostics company with a reputation for excellence worldwide. They have developed a foothold in the UK market and have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are now looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Key Account Specialist - Diagnostics to work covering their North West / Yorkshire and NE England territory.
In this role, you will be working in partnership with NHS Laboratories and other relevant stakeholders within the NHS to achieve your sales objectives. You will be expected to maintain the companies market position through retention of established accounts and also looking to bring in new business.
You will need to have strong negotiation and decision-making skills as well as excellent communication capabilities. As you will be working closely with the NHS Laboratories you will need a clear understanding of the local NHS Lab-based environment & its drivers.
The ideal candidate would possess:
* 3-5 years of clinical diagnostic industry experience (Selling into Laboratories)
* Strong understanding of the NHS structure (including Pathology/Histology)
* Good contacts within the clinical laboratory sector across the territory
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, with a generous commission scheme and also have the chance to represent a high performing, people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31021