Senior Brand Manager - Ophthalmology - Berkshire
Our client is an international Healthcare Company that consistently tops employee satisfaction surveys and are hailed as pioneers in the development and treatment of many far reaching conditions including Diabetes, Haematology, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology.
They are a fast growing UK Pharma company with an industry leading portfolio of recently launched brands and an exciting pipeline of indication extensions and new chemical entities targeting areas of high unmet clinical need.
The aim of the Senior Brand Manager role is:
* To develop the brand goals and objective in line with the agreed strategies
* To develop and implement the brand planning process and activation to ensure successful adaptation to changing environmental pressures and business needs
* To manage the collaboration between brand and al internal departments to ensure that all teams are working towards the shared objectives
* Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with all relevant stakeholders
* Day to day administration of Marketing agencies/suppliers to ensure best practice is followed, services provided are of the requisite quality and good value is obtained preserving Company interests
* To fully comply with corporate governance requirements and internal/external regulations as required
* To actively support brand activities to drive customer engagement.
* Significant previous Brand Management experience gained in a UK Pharmaceutical company
* Strong commercial acumen is essential, including ability to work with complex figures and multiple information sources
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Prior experience of managing media buying essential
An Excellent Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31048