Contractor Maintenance Support, Europe Region Regulatory Affairs
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
We are recruiting for a key role within the Regulatory Affairs field supporting the regulatory procedures across European markets.
* Coordinate and prepare the review of CMC, QRD, PSUR and labelling submission and approval
* Drive and lead regulatory activities in support lifecycle management
* Responsible for ensuring effective planning, tracking and archiving of activities
* Ensure new processes are developed and implemented
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Life science graduate
* Good experience of pharma regulations
* At least 4 years experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs and lifecycle management
* Substantial experience with MRP and DCP regulatory procedures within the European region
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.