Hospital Specialist - Cystic Fibrosis
London, Essex, Kent
Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio of respiratory, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular products makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
Responsibilities of the Hospital Specialist:
* Increasing sales demand, company revenues and market share of products relevant to the therapy area and the achievement of agreed targets and activity parameters through effective management
* Driving medication reviews at Practice levels and across the NHS utilising the appropriate influencers
* Influencing target customers with a view to developing long term commercial partnerships. Building customer acquisition, retention and loyalty to product portfolio
* Effective management of designated promotional and educational budget
* Implementing strategic marketing initiatives
* Identifying commercial opportunities for the organisation through
* Ensure strict compliance of all recommended activity to both company standards (SOPs) and the ABPI Code of Practice
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Effective negotiation skills across a wide range if influencers within the Healthcare Industry
* Demonstrable experience within the pharmaceutical industry, especially within the hospital sales setting in specialty therapy areas
* Advanced selling and presentation skills
* Ability to apply an account management technique to sales approach in order to achieve the best results for both the customer and client
* Business planning skills, including ability to produce business proposals/cases.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships at all levels across the Healthcare Industry
* ABPI Qualified
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.