Dermatology Account Manager - Merseyside
Our client is a world-class pharma company which focuses upon improving peoples' lives who have dermatologic and thromboembolic conditions. This client has a commitment to invest in long-term development of ground-breaking treatments and providing holistic support and informative and educational programmes. The role will involve taking full responsibility for growing and managing the Dermatology portfolio within the designated territory. You will create productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, while developing state-of-the-art projects that benefit patients and bring value to both stakeholders and the client.
* Delivering business and sales targets within a defined geographical territory through key accounts.
* Developing and maintaining high-quality account plans, updated regularly and tailored to deliver business goals within identified account geography
* Cultivating relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and maximising business opportunities to anticipate their needs, based on thorough customer and environmental insight
* Identifying opportunities to improve the positioning of our client's products in formularies, protocols and local guidelines
* Implementing plans to deliver against identified business and account opportunities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry or the NHS and the challenges involved
* Demonstrable success in Pharmaceutical sales and fantastic business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A strategic and forward-thinking mind-set
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha in the Manchester office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.