Sales Manager - National
Star is partnering with an exciting company for a Sales Manager! They provide a broad range of specialist services across England, including specialist education schools and colleges for both day and residential learners, residential care homes and a therapeutic fostering service. These services were created to support children and young people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger Syndrome (AS), moderate to severe learning disabilities, associated challenging behaviours and complex needs.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Creating opportunities that fulfil the company's commercial objectives
* Coordinating and managing your team by setting expectations and sales targets, and prioritising time and effort to ensure commercial return
* Visiting and providing educational support within identified accounts
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable experience in leading and coaching a strong team in a commercial environment
* Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills
* A keen interest in mental health and making a positive difference to the lives and prospects of young people
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.