Consumer Content Marketing Manager
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to support two large social media content projects and work within the highly desirable area of Aesthetics. This organisation have an excellent global presence and reputation in this field.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Consumer Marketeer with experience in Social Media marketing.
* To develop educational video content for Youtube
* Work closely with agencies and production teams for content development
* Driving & communicating premium brands internationally
* Working with production teams
* Develop social content on Facebook and Instagram
* Support the team on various activities
* Driving both the Education and Promotional content
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* At least two years consumer marketing background
* Extensive digital experience including social media
* Degree educated in Science, business or related subject
* Ideally experience of working with agencies
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.