Key Account Manager - Hemophilia
Northern Ireland - Short term Contract
Star is recruiting for an exciting new role of a Key Account Manager! Our client is looking for someone that has a dynamic work ethic with a motivation to develop new controlled relationships. The organisation manages the research and treatment of rare diseases whilst providing therapy to patients that are involved in these studies. A successful candidate is one who can promote the client's business and products while maximising the positive image of the brand.
* Utilizing the CRM system to ensure that the minimum standards of record keeping, and customer contact are always achieved, and information is regularly used to self-monitor achievements and guide improvements in performance
* Managing activities on the territory to optimise the number of productive customer contacts through face to face calls, meetings and other available channels
* Communicating market knowledge and customer insights internally with team members
* Analysing and following-up on sales and activities, including spending and future forecasts
* Identifying and developing relationships with KOLs and Key customers
* Maintaining a strong commercial focus and supporting tactical delivery of UK and Ireland activities
* Monitoring and providing feedback on local commercial needs
* Line management of KAM team, supporting the distribution of objectives and sales targets in collaboration with our client's needs
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Relevant therapeutic area experience in a medical-marketing, sales management or key account management role for a minimum of 2 years
* Customer relationship management experience with fluency in written and spoken English
* Specialty care medicine account management experience is essential, with demonstrable success in building an effective network with all levels of customer staff and professionally representing our client
* Knowledge of the local and national health systems and decision-making processes
* Demonstrable experience monitoring budgets and working towards agreed targets to maximise return on investments
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.