Senior Marketing Launch Lead - Oncology - Berkshire
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
An exciting, interesting and challenging opportunity to be part of their new Oncology team in a Company with bold ambition in Oncology.
You will also be accountable for the execution of the pan European Launch strategy including pre-launch and launch Marketing and pricing strategy within the country budget, and leadership of the launch team, coordinating cross-functional efforts.
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Operations Oncology for the UK, the Marketing Manager Launch Lead for Oncology Central Europe's primary role is to lead and operationally manage the implementation of the product-specific marketing strategies for all Oncology assets - pre- and post-launch - within the UK as well as specific initiatives and projects in support of successful pan-European commercialisation in Oncology.
Within this role, you will drive the operationalisation of brand strategy at local level (including the implementation of marketing activities) upon guidance of the Cluster Leadership Team and in close collaboration with the country commercial and medical teams as well as the European marketing functions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility along with excellent rewards and recognition.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience of launching in Oncology, Haematology or medicines funded by Specialist Commissioning
* Launching brand(s) through the NICE Technological appraisal process
* Ability to analyse complex data and gain relevant insights
* Strong project management skills and the ability to lead without authority
* Broad knowledge of medical affairs, market access and pricing/reimbursement functions and inter relationships.
* Hands-on in style, willing to 'pitch in' to get things done
* Aptitude in influencing, gaining consensus, and overcoming resistance by presenting a powerful case for implementing new initiatives
To be successful you will be passionate, tenacious, committed and focussed with a real desire to excel. Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package. For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31059