Brand Manager - UK & Ireland
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client has an exciting new opportunity to join their UK commercial office as the Brand Manager for their UK & Ireland team. They have over 150 years' experience within the pharmaceutical arena, with a presence in both emerging and developed markets. Established in over 50 countries, they work to improve the health of patients by using high quality, affordable and effective products.
Known internationally, they are a specialty and branded pharmaceutical organisation, with an extensive catalogue of products that treat a variety of acute and chronic conditions, for example - Thrombosis, Anaesthetics, High Potency and Cytotoxics.
The ideal candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and will The successful candidate's role will consist of working within a focused, high performing team. This role offers the candidate the ideal opportunity to develop their career skills, broaden their knowledge and engage with the wider commercial business. As a Brand Manager you will be at the forefront of planning and executing new brand strategies to achieve business outcomes.
* Implementing and developing strategic plans to meet customer needs and in order to achieve business targets
* Managing both internal and external approvals for all marketing outputs - including industry organisations or partners
* Supporting cross-functional teamwork throughout the whole business both within the UK and globally
* Develop plans to understanding the marketplace and competitor environment to highlight opportunities
* Evaluating impact of previous and ongoing campaigns
* Managing all projects and monitoring external productions from agencies and partners
* Overseeing spending in line with budget and business needs
* Adhering to all company codes and policies
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* A degree in Life Science or equivalent
* You have worked in pharmaceutical marketing for a minimum of 2 years
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work independently and pro-actively
* You are competent in preforming administrative and analytical tasks and pride yourself on your organisational skills
* You are strategic in your approach and have great knowledge of working commercially
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.