Digital Solutions Sales Specialist
Contract type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is a market leader in Medical Imaging and Diagnostics. They meet the needs of healthcare professionals through developing imaging systems, devices and solutions. Their vision is clear, to continue to develop and provide innovative products within healthcare that are vital to diagnosing and improving patient prognosis and quality of life.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Digital Solutions Sales Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be able to meet and exceed financial targets by promoting and selling capital equipment within secondary care. They will demonstrate and sell Digital Solutions whilst also managing existing contracts to secure future sales opportunities.
* Create and execute a territory strategy to manage and optimise sales
* Develop and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of both company portfolio and competitors' systems and technologies
* Knowledge of digital business models to drive change in customer behaviour
* Develop and implement an annual business plan to support attainment of market share growth
* Maintain and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders across all levels
* Plan and organise the region to maximise overall territory sales targets
* Represent the company at promotional product meetings, training, symposia or similar events
* Feedback product performance, competition, and marketing strategies
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Minimum 5 years' experience within Healthcare
* Educated to a degree level
* 3 years of software/healthcare experience
* Demonstratable experience of growing business through strategic selling and negotiation
* Ability to work effectively within a technical and commercial environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong networking and interpersonal skills
* An analytical approach to problem solving
* Ideal candidate will understand the workflow within the MRI department
* Ideal candidate will have experience within the radiology field, particularly within the MRI world
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow or Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.