Key Account Manager
Location: South West, Midlands, Wales
Contract type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is a market leader in Medical Imaging and Diagnostics. They meet the needs of healthcare professionals through developing imaging systems, devices and solutions. Their vision is clear, to continue to develop and provide innovative products within healthcare that are vital to diagnosing and improving patient prognosis and quality of life.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Key Account Manager, covering the South West, Midlands and Wales.
The ideal candidate will have extensive field sales experience working within the Pharma/Healthcare sector, thorough knowledge of local and national health care systems and a proven track record for negotiating with multiple stakeholders. They will take complete ownership of existing and potential accounts and identify opportunities through collaboration with sales management. Maximising product access by executing commercial deals with key accounts and maintaining customer satisfaction and long-term business development.
* Identify and maintain key accounts
* Implement and develop plans to seek out further business opportunities within assigned territories
* Overseeing spending is in line with budget for each account/territory while still meeting sales targets
* Engage with Key Decision Makers and provide full account management support
* Develop and execute commercial deals with accounts
* Maximise customer access to products by understanding and influencing trends, guidance and pathways
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Minimum 5 years' field sales experience
* A degree in Life Science or equivalent is advantageous
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a fluency in English
* Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
* Strong networking and interpersonal skills
* Proactive in approach to growing business in own territory
* Experience within radiography/radiology essential
* Would consider a radiographer looking to move into their first sales role
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.