Regional Account Manager - Aesthetics - North UK
Our client is an innovative, European pharmaceutical Company who have built a powerful reputation within the fields of Neurology and Clinical / Aesthetic Dermatology, and have a strong global presence. Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
They now seek a talented Account Manager who will have responsibility for the sales of an innovative new Aesthetic device across the territory outlined above.
* Plan and carry out the promotion and sales of the Aesthetics product range to private clinics/practices, salons etc
* Provide training (workshops) for the proper use of Aesthetic products for the various treatment applications of the products, within or outside the territory
* Attend medical exhibits pertinent to the various treatment applications of Aesthetic products
* To create and maintain quality professional relationships with all customers within the territory
* To develop business plans and a Key Account Management approach that will ensure a rapid realisation of sales within the territory
Your suitability will be defined by your previous success selling to healthcare professionals, ideally from within the UK Aesthetics industry. You must have a proven track record of achievement and improved personal business performance.
Technical skills and abilities:
* Key Account Management understanding and capability with a strong focus on an appreciation of the value of relationships
* Efficient territory planning and time management
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Advanced interpersonal skills
* Positive and cheery demeanour
* Personal confidence to interact across a wide range of cultures and levels
* Strong work ethic with high levels of resilience
* Confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented
Please note that people with previous pharmaceutical experience and the ABPI would be preferred.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31079