Product Manager - competitive salary, Animal Health company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Animal Health company that delivers quality medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, complemented by genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services.
They are currently recruiting for a Product Manager (Companion Animal) to join their Marketing team to take responsibility for the development and implementation of the marketing information and activities that the field force delivers to the customer.
The Product Manager (Companion Health) responsibilities will include:
* Leading the development of annual strategic marketing plans for focus and core products that contribute to the delivery of the operational plan
* Working with the field force to ensure alignment of marketing programmes to the Business Unit marketing strategy, sales activities and account plans
* Completing the monthly forecasting process and conducting monthly forecast meetings with demand planning team prioritisation
* Developing and delivering marketing campaigns that achieve appropriate impact, product positioning, market growth and profitability, with consideration for both the short and long term
* Providing ongoing support, guidance and training to sales teams to ensure all promotional materials, events and PR support marketing priorities and objectives for each product and campaign
* Developing mutually beneficial and productive partnerships with product stakeholders with a common goal of maximising commerciality of products and services
* Maintaining high standards of business conduct and compliance, adhering particularly to Pharmacovigilance Policy, Global Vet Policy, company values and local codes of practice
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Significant experience in a marketing role in house
* Experience working with digital technology
* Experience in field sales as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or similar role strongly desired
* A scientific background, experience of or interest in science
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.