Regional Medical Affairs Manager - North England and Scotland - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a specialist Pharmaceutical company that are committed to improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases worldwide. They support programmed and activities for patients with rare plasma-protein related diseases, including bleeding disorders and primary immune deficiencies.
They are currently looking for a Regional Medical Affairs Manager to lead efforts in recognising, identifying and integrating KOL relationships in specific therapeutic areas of interest to the company as well as identifying opportunities for scientific growth and medical evidence in support and/or expansion of current therapies and mutual interest initiatives such as research and continuing medical education.
The Regional Medical Affairs Manager responsibilities will include:
* Developing in depth knowledge of product literature and publications relevant to therapy area
* Maintaining a level of medical-scientific knowledge in an assigned therapeutic area and/or disease state involving clinical issues related to the product portfolio
* nsuring Medical Affairs activities (Medical Information/Pharmacovigilance/promotional material and activities) all comply with the relevant company SOPs, policies and quality systems as appropriate
* Coordinating and conducting professional education programmed and providing training in therapy/product area for internal and external audiences as required
* Ensuring compliance with ABPI Code of Practice
* Ensuring that all customer contact and activity in relation to promotion of the company's products remain in compliance with ABPI and company SOPs and policies on hospitality, donations and use and promotional materials
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Solid experience within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
* Clinical/Scientific trial development and or trial management
* In-depth knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
* Fully conversant with national medical regulations as well as AE and SAE definitions, collection and reporting
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.