Business Analytics Manager- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company that strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening diseases around the world.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Analytics Manager to ensure that the UK/IRE sales teams and Business Unit Directors benefit from the SFE processes and analytical support required to run their business, based on robust data sources.
The Business Analytics Manager responsibilities will include:
* Designing or building dashboard reports and supporting analytics for senior management reporting
* Managing analytical databases, data processes and mappings, enlisting support of internal IT and external vendors, encompassing routine maintenance through to working on major new initiative
* Managing elements of the UK utilisation of the CRM system and UK sales team target customer lists
* Providing insight to the organisation through the proper application of analytical techniques and processes to facilitate salesforce operational effectiveness
* Communicating complex analytical processes in a clear and concise manner
* Managing written SOPs and documentation of all newly established processes
* Representing Commercial user viewpoint when collaborating with IT on process improvements
* Supporting digital and multi-channel marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Knowledge of Pharmaceutical data sources (IMS/IQVIA) would be advantageous
* Advanced MS Excel skills and knowledge of other MS software systems (Word & PowerPoint) is required and experience with analytical software (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, PowerBI) would be beneficial
* Experience working with a major analytics tool/platform (e.g. database, CRM, dashboard)
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.