Sub Franchise Head (Solid Tumours) - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global pharmaceutical company that specialises in Oncology and Rare Diseases.
They are currently recruiting for a Sub Franchise Head (Solid Tumours) to take responsibility for aligning the Global, European and UK Oncology strategy for the Solid Cancer UK and Ireland environment and the implementation thereof in order to deliver on the sales and cost forecasts.
Sub Franchise Head (Solid Tumours) responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring all team members are developed according to their potential, with attention to high potentials having robust development plans in place
* Taking accountability for the tailoring and implementation of the global franchise and solid tumour strategy to meet the needs of both UK and IRE
* Working with Medical/V&A, Comms to ensure complete alignment of strategic direction and implementation of essential activities
* Ensuring strong trust-based relationships are built and maintained with Region Europe and Global teams to ensure sharing of experience, both positive and not-so, in order to foster organisational learning
* Ability to step up as acting franchise-head in the case of absence
* Ensuring the marketing strategy for the Franchise in the UK and Ireland is in general compliance with UK and IRE regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Detailed understanding of ABPI/HPAI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
* Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills
* Experience of challenged facing patients requiring homecare
* Leadership of sales and brand teams to achieve implementation of strategy
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.