Account Manager - Aesthetics - Essex
Our client is an innovative, European pharmaceutical Company who have built a powerful reputation within the fields of Neurology and Clinical / Aesthetic Dermatology and have a strong global presence. Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
* Plan and carry out the promotion and sales of the Aesthetics product range to private clinics/practices, dentists etc
* Provide training (workshops) for the proper use of Aesthetic products for the various treatment applications of the products, within or outside the territory
* Attend medical exhibits pertinent to the various treatment applications of Aesthetic products
* To create and maintain quality professional relationships with all customers within the territory
* To develop business plans and a Key Account Management approach that will ensure a rapid realisation of sales within the territory
Your suitability will be defined by your previous success selling to healthcare professionals, ideally from within the UK Aesthetics industry. You must have a proven track record of achievement and improved personal business performance.
Technical skills and abilities:
* Key Account Management understanding and capability with a strong focus on an appreciation of the value of relationships
* Efficient territory planning and time management
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Advanced interpersonal skills
* Positive and cheery demeanour
* Personal confidence to interact across a wide range of cultures and levels
* Strong work ethic with high levels of resilience
* Confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31023