Key Account Manager - Cystic Fibrosis - London / Essex / Herts / S East
Our client is a privately-owned company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cystic Fibrosis, Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as an Account Manager to join a highly experienced team working in Cystic Fibrosis. An excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical professional who will develop strategic customer accounts and long-term partnerships by working across varied levels of the NHS in order to grow market share and ensure the effective implementation of local account plans.
Ideally you will have:
*Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships at all levels across the Healthcare economy.
* An outstanding understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda.
* Ability to influence key NHS personnel at the highest levels in order to drive mutually beneficial agreements.
* Ability to identify and develop key customers who can influence uptake of products across a health economy through Medicines Management projects, Treatment Guidelines, formularies and Care Pathways.
* High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products.
* Strong account management skills both at a regional and territory level.
* Business planning skills, including ability to produce business proposals/cases and to support or input in to marketing strategies or initiatives.
* Ability to work in a matrix management environment.
* Drive to deliver to the highest levels and standards, ensuring compliance with the ABPI code at all times.
An exceptional remuneration package will be available for the successful candidate.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31081