Respiratory Sales Specialist - South West/ South Wales
Star is recruiting for an amazing new opportunity for a Biologics Respiratory Sales Specialists! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in many general and specialist medicine therapy areas including Respiratory, Diabetes and Oncology. This organisation has an exceptional product pipeline and a number of high-profile product launches forecast for the next few years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering sales performance in line with area sales targets for our client's product portfolio, through development and delivery of strategic business plans.
* Secures and drives brand advocacy from prescribers and their teams and engage fully with all local stakeholders
* Use your environmental insights/understanding to support the implementation of the local account plan and inform the wider business functions of key local needs
* Lead on translating the strategy and vision into both account and customer engagement plans across the severe asthma networks and respiratory pathways within a given geography
* Be responsible for delivering sales growth in line with sales targets for Respiratory in the designated territory
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable record of high achievement in sales within Biologics, ideally in Respiratory or Speciality Care environment
* ABPI qualified, and a detailed understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
* In-depth knowledge of the key product therapeutic area and the ability to use that knowledge effectively in customer interactions
* Knowledge of the NHS including the local decisions and changes that affect their customers
* An experienced and proven key account manager with leadership capability
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Estelle Hamilton!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.