Clinical Contract Manager
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
Clinical Contract Manager's Key Responsibilities:
* This position will manage all aspects of the Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical sites within Europe, across various studies.
* In this role you will be responsible for closely managing the vendor and supplying templates
* You will be managing investigator grant budgets
* Handling escalated budget negotiations
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* At least 4 years' experience of clinical trial contracts across Europe
* Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience
* Experience with regulations and ethics contracts across Europe would be highly desirable
* Degree educated, preferably in life sciences
* Clinical research or legal/financial experience preferred
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.