Contracts Management Associate
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This position will support the management of all aspects of the Clinical Trial Agreements across clinical sites within Europe (and less frequently in Africa & Middle East) for various studies.
* Managing the vendor relationship for studies
* Supplying site contract templates, providing parameters and overseeing budgets
* Communicating with the vendor for essential information and to triage any issues
* Managing timelines with wider study teams
* Reviewing contract package for accuracy
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
* At least 2 years' experience of clinical trial contracts across Europe
* ideally pharmaceutical industry experience
* Degree educated, preferably in life science
* Clinical research or legal/ financial experience preferred
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.