Thrombosis Account Manager - Leeds, Chesterfield, Rotherham and North Lincolnshire
Our client is a world-class pharma company that focuses on improving peoples' lives who have dermatologic and thromboembolic conditions. This client has a commitment to invest in long-term development of ground-breaking treatments and providing holistic support and informative and educational programmes.
The key responsibilities for the Thrombosis Account Manager include:
* Creating and applying key account business plans to include a Key Opinion Leader development strategy.
* Identifying, developing and building partnerships with key clinical units and influencers to increase awareness and create maximum sales for the Thrombosis portfolio.
* Maintaining and growing up to date knowledge relating to thromboembolic ailments and clinical therapy areas, including key competitors.
* Demonstrating high-level selling skills by achieving and exceeding agreed sales and profit targets across key customer accounts within designated geographical area.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable success in Pharmaceutical sales and fantastic business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strategic and forward-thinking mind-set
* Building Relationships (networking, creating and maintaining positive impression and relationships)
* Business Acumen and Driving Success (able to organize, initiate and execute work to achieve goals and deliver results)
Apply for this unique opportunity via the website or contact Kelly Beetham now!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.