Area Business Manager - Diabetes - East Anglia / Herts/ Beds/ Cambs/ Peterborough
Our client's vision is to be the world's leading diabetes care company, and aspiration is to defeat diabetes by finding better methods of diabetes prevention, detection and treatment. They have the broadest diabetes product portfolio in the industry and a leading position within areas such as haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Due to exceptional growth following the launch of an innovative new product, they are seeking a talented Area Business Manager to manage their sales team in the above region.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will be responsible for delivering the sales targets and objectives through the efficient line management of your regional team of Diabetes Account Specialists.
Key role responsibilities include:
* To lead the creation and delivery of unparalleled value to customers through a multi-disciplinary team ensuring market leading status
* To achieve the Area sales targets by leading industry leading local execution of the marketing strategy, through development & delivery of quality Business Plans from national to local cross functional team implementation
* Through strong leadership able to build competitive spirit and capability to ensure the cross functional team can win versus the external competition and deliver on market share and volume ambitions
* To conduct ongoing assessment of resource and make resource proposals and decisions to ensure the team is optimal to win market share and beat the competition
* Proven successful track record in commercial pharmaceuticals sales
* Experience in team and individual development
* Track record in managing key account managers or individuals/teams
* Evidence of leading development of area account plans based on NHS insight
* Evidence of navigating multidisciplinary teams to deliver in a complex environment
* Experience in leading, coaching, managing multi-disciplinary / cross functional teams including sales, medical and market access
* Therapy area and In depth NHS knowledge
* Training skills; coaching & performance management
Additionally, you will demonstrate an excellent understanding of the networks and influences in today's NHS. A strong business focus is absolutely essential.
As you'd expect from a global healthcare company, they offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you and your background matches the criteria outlined above, please do send a copy of your CV and/ or contact us on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31083