Head of Marketing - Cardiology/Renal - Bedfordshire
This world class pharmaceutical organisation is consistently recognised as market leading innovators and pride themselves on developing high quality relationships in local markets and focusing on responding quickly and effectively to changing business needs. Their ongoing strategy ensures that they consistently add value and are perfectly in tune to the needs of the ever-changing NHS.
An exciting role now exists for a Head of Marketing to lead the strategy, tactics and manage the Brand teams. This includes the external strategy and commercial interaction with key customer groups within the particular therapeutic area, including clinical, governmental, national and regional payer groups to deliver positive outcomes.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for the sales and profitability as well as resource allocation in the therapeutic area. You will also be accountable for all marketing deliverables, as well as management and development of marketing team members.
You will support the development of brand strategy and lead the implementation of tactics through the Account teams. This includes the external strategy and commercial interaction with key customer groups within the particular therapeutic area, including clinical, governmental, national and regional payer groups to deliver positive outcomes.
Other accountabilities include:
* Ensure compliance of Governance Framework and ABPI
* Full accountability for and delivery to all aspects of digital compliance and governance for all brand and disease-related assets
* Contribution towards the delivery of the annual P&L and contribution budget
* Creation of accurate National forecasts
* Contribution towards the delivery of the annual P&L, Contribution and Sales targets
You must have:
Significant UK pharmaceutical commercial experience with a strong performance track record
* Strong marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing market share as well as preparing for and successfully launching new products and brands.
* Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense
* Track record of managing and developing individuals and teams
A highly competitive basic salary and excellent flexible benefits package and bonus will be paid. Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6444 for more information.