Inside Sales Manager - UK and IE
Contract type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a leader in diabetes care technology, through their glucose monitoring portfolio, they work to simplify and improve diabetes management globally. Since their inception, their goal has been clear to improve patient outcomes and empower their community to take control of diabetes.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen to join their team as an Inside Sales Manager for the UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will oversee and manage all areas of inside sales. They will have previously sold from a call centre or online environment and have experience working with Salesforce CRM system and e-commerce platforms. The ideal candidate will be captivating and proactive in their approach, they will use strategic reasoning to help scale up a successful and fast-growing business.
* Manage and oversee all day to day operations
* Achieve all KPI's and create and maintain reports on performance against these metrics
* Strategical thinking to help support and drive the bigger picture
* Implement effective and innovative processes to ensure scalable company growth
* Identify opportunities within CRM and e-commerce systems to help drive efficiency, enhance customer experience and maximise access
* Provide an engaging customer experience to build loyalty and ensure consistent sales and profit growth
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent
* A minimum of 2-5 years of previous management or lead experience
* Demonstratable experience of scaling up a business and supporting business growth
* Proven ability to implement new processes to impact business growth
* Experience working with CRM system such as Salesforce
* Experience in finance including knowledge and involvement in billing and collections
* Previous call centre leadership experience would be advantageous
For further information or to apply please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.