Medical Science Liaison - Midlands / North West / Yorkshire
Our client is committed to unlocking the medical potential of cannabis for those who need it.
Their market access team launches medical cannabis producers' businesses into new markets to create long-term value for them. Their R&D team creates new technologies for medical cannabis producers to create better, cost-effective medicines.
As part of their significant 2020 growth plans, they are now seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join them as a field based Medical Science Liaison at the location shown.
You will help increase the field based presence and scientific capability, working in partnership with clinicians whilst developing strong and sustainable relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
* Identify opportunities to support and enhance patient care
* Develop disease management strategies
* Demonstrate proactive long-term engagement with key opinion leaders, investigators and external experts.
* Provide medical support and act as a scientific partner for healthcare professionals.
* Provide training and development to the business in order to enhance understanding of company's therapeutic areas.
* Develop medical materials for use in presentations to and/or by healthcare professionals.
Your suitability will be defined by your previous experience in a similar role within the UK Pharmaceutical industry. You will have an in-depth knowledge of local, regional and national healthcare systems and processes along with a track record of success working with cross functional teams.
Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge long term relationships with key customers are also pre-requisites.
Alternatively, you will be working in a market access/key account management role from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry and be keen to develop your career into an MSL role.
This client has a performance driven culture and it is essential you are comfortable in an entrepreneurial "hands on" and "team-based" environment; and importantly being accountable for delivering results at all times.
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and other benefits.
For further information on the role please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.
Reference Number: 30965