National Account Manager - Oncology/Rare Diseases - UK
Our client and its 15,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, the Group's 2025 vision is to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology".
To further this ambition, they have created a new role within the organisation in order to maximise Market Access and brand performance of their new niche and highly specialised product on a national basis.
As the National Account Manager and reporting to the UK Head of Operations, you will implement Account plans with rigour and precision, harnessing all appropriate resources to create a positive market access environment. In a non-promotional manner, you must also be able to deliver offerings from them (MEGS, joint working, advanced budgetary notification or patient support materials) in accordance with relevant SOPs.
Due to the specialised nature of the disease area you will be working in, you will work in true partnership with your clients and be seen as part of their team.
This is a role that will provide the incumbent with true ownership of their business, where you will create your own business plan. Your diverse customers will include Oncologists, Surgeons as well as Medicines Management/Optimisation.
Technical/Professional Knowledge required:
* Existing strong network of key customers within Oncology/Haematology/Rare diseases and a proven track record of tangible, commercial success
* High level influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales
* Experience of effectively delivering compelling value propositions to NHS customers at all levels
* Thorough understanding of NHS Specialist Commissioning and healthcare changes and their impact
* Evidence of successful project management involving the co-ordination of significant resources and multiple stakeholder
* ABPI qualified
Excellent Basic + healthcare + pension + bonus
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31096