Account Manager - Respiratory
Star is recruiting for an Account Manager! Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio of respiratory, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular products makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Achieving sales targets/growth and business objectives in accordance with marketing plans
* Developing strategic customer account plans to deliver required business growth
* Analysing market activity and trends and sharing information with wider team
* Developing and managing KOLs across the relevant territory in both Primary and Secondary Care
* Encouraging medication reviews across the territory and collaborating with appropriate influencers (eg Payers, Secondary Care Opinion Leaders, and appropriate Primary Care customers)
* Identifying commercial opportunities for the organisation through effective business planning
* Keeping clinical knowledge updated in order to competently answer clinical queries from customers and colleagues
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships at all levels
* Good understanding of the NHS and the NHS agenda
* High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products
* High level of product and disease entity knowledge and the ability to communicate high level technical knowledge accurately
* Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
* ABPI Qualified
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.