Therapeutic Specialist - Inflammation (Rheumatology)
A unique opportunity has arisen to build a career within a global biopharmaceutical company in a newly established business unit. Launching a new, innovative treatment for RA, this is the perfect opportunity to make an impact in a highly dynamic and scientific environment.
Providing life-saving drugs for unmet medical needs sets this business apart as a market leader within specialist care.
The Therapeutic Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Territory business planning, initiating systems with guidance to monitor sales progress and action plans
* Achieving sales targets within your assigned territory
* Work in partnership with regional Market Access colleagues to ensure local access is in place
* Build and extend business relationships with key customers accounts, and relevant key opinion leaders
* Responsible for setting and achieving customer contact plans and delivering on relating KPIS
* Manage territory budgets for customer contacts, speaker events and other miscellaneous external expenditures
* You will work co-operatively with Medical Science Liaisons, National Account Managers, Marketing and Market Access on various cross-functional projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ideal candidate will have a passion and the ambition for commercialising breakthrough medicine in specialty care, a strong competitive and commercial mindset, robust scientific acumen, and a tactical approach
* Prior experience in the therapeutic field of rheumatology or inflammation is required as well as prior experience in a highly competitive, specialist therapy area. Previous therapeutic indication with high scientific emphasis is highly desired
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to adapt to business challenges and offer solutions to overcome them
* Strong interpersonal skills combined with the ability to lead both internally and externally
* Proven experience in account planning and account management is required
* Must demonstrate solid analytical skills
Exciting new launch
Growing organisation with a fantastic pipeline
Market leading salary and benefits package
Chance to be part of a new division which in turn creates future career opportunities for the those who flourish
* Get in touch via the website or call Kelly Beetham at Star Medical on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.