National Account Manager - (B2B / Microbiology)
Our client is a well-established, medical technology manufacturer with a reputation for excellence worldwide.
Their considerable success in the UK has led to the creation of this new, commercially critical NAM role.
You will increase sales income and profitability of the major accounts (predominantly Pharmaceutical and healthcare companies) across England and Wales by facilitating robust commercial relationships, agreements and procurement contracts with key decision makers.
The National Account Manager is responsible for sales and segment development of the Industrial Microbiology product portfolio in UK. The scope of the role includes the following Industries:
* To achieve the annually agreed sales objectives and growth within the region.
* Drive category share with a focus on pharmaceutical, Personal Care Products companies.
* Take ownership and accountability for all activity within assigned territory, planning and organizing time and resource to meet all goals and objectives.
* Working with your manager to execute on strategies and tactics in order to deliver growth and market share gains, growing the profile and reputation of the business through professional and mutually successful partnerships with the customer.
This is a National field-based role that will require travel nationally, and internationally, into Europe for European organization meetings and training.
Your suitability will be defined by your previous experience in a relevant field.
* Knowledge of function and operation of selling into pharmaceutical companies and processes involved.
* Experience of managing commercial dealings with wholesale organizations at a senior management level..
* Scientific/Microbiology experience is preferred.
Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31152